My two weeks in Delhi come to an end tonight and as much as I am jumping like a teenage girl, I never expected to come across this movie and watch it till end when I should have been catching a wink:
Except the 7.3 rating, the Imdb link above won’t give much about it.
What I like here is:
* A story set in a contained space (An Airport) – so the side stories are minimised. And we can concentrate on the main plot.
* An emotional Russian (Tom Hanks)
* A neurotic Indian (Kumar Pallana)
* A fragmented American (Catherine Z-Jones)
* A less than perfect ending.
* That I can understand some of the Russian spoken by Viktor ‘The Goat’ Navorski.
PS: Now, I am still not sleeping (may rue it later) and watching my alter ego in action: Iron Man 3.